This is the Website of:
Bresnan Walsh, Chartered Accountants, 3 Temple Square, Liverpool, L2 5BA, England.
All communications regarding this Website should be addressed to The Website Editor at the above address.
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE BRESNAN WALSH WEBSITE (www.bresnanwalsh.co.uk). YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU PRINT OUT AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- We may modify these Terms at any time and we will inform you of any intended changes by posting a notice on the Website. If you do not wish to accept any amended Terms you should stop using the Website. Your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any amended Terms.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Bresnan Walsh (© Bresnan Walsh 2004) or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This Website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific matter. Whilst Bresnan Walsh makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as professional advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content. If you require advice on any specific accounts or taxation problem or any other matter, please contact us.
- Whilst we try to make sure that the information contained on the Website is accurate, we give no assurances regarding the accuracy, currency or reliability of material on the Website.
- We cannot accept any liability to you for any action you decide to take, or refrain from taking, as a result of information obtained from the Website.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Bresnan Walsh endorses such website and/or content. Bresnan Walsh has no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Bresnan Walsh’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use or the Website is subject to the Laws of England and Wales.
- The internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee that the Site and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. We recommend that you regularly update your browser software and use up-to-date anti-virus software to ensure that your access to the Website is as secure as possible.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT BRESNAN WALSH EXCLUDE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. Bresnan Walsh does not exclude Bresnan Walsh’s liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Bresnan Walsh’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Bresnan Walsh is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.