Litigation & Forensic Accounting » Overview
Many legal disputes involve money. Yours perhaps?
At times like this you need our confidential expertise and advice. By bringing us in early in support of your legal team we can help you take quick and decisive steps to:
- Strengthen your case
- Help you get the right settlement
- Reduce stress and free you to get on with your life
We have extensive experience and experts to help you with:
- Personal injury claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Contractual disputes
- Divorce and other matrimonial disputes
- Tax investigations
- Business loss or interruption claims
- Fraud and criminal investigations by the police and tax authorities
We act for defendants and claimants and also act as single joint experts at all stages in the legal process up to and including giving evidence in court.
All this work is done under the direct supervision of our Principal, Peter Taaffe. A short helpful initial overview of your case can be usually be provided for a flat rate fee of £150 plus VAT.
For further information on Litigation & Forensice Accounting Services or to discuss your requirements in person, please contact Peter Taaffe or Don Wright.